This Laravel package allows you to manage settings and preferences in your Laravel application.
- Settings are user defined values that apply to the application.
- Preferences are user defined values that apply to a specific user.
- API keys,
- Enable or disable features,
- Account related data (Billing data, plan, etc).
- UI preferences like color scheme, font size, etc,
Settings and preferences are being managed separately. Values (by default) are being saved to the
preferences tables) and are cached with the
configured cache for your application.
The backend for storing the settings can be completely replaced, so it is possible to store them in anywhere else like MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Firebase, DynamoDB, S3, etc.
|5.4||0.9 - 1.1|
|5.5||0.9 - 1.2|
|5.6||0.9 - 1.2|
|5.7||1.1 - 1.2|
Next: Installation »