ACL for Laravel Documentation
ACL is a Laravel package to manage user permissions and roles in a database.
- Permissions like
- Roles like
Content Manager, etc
- Integration with Laravel's authorization system:
@can('list expenses') ... @endcan
- Multiple guards are supported
- This package is a fork of Spatie's Permission v2.1.5.
- Reason for the fork was to convert the package into a Concord compliant module.
- As of v1.0: most of the changes have been ported from Spatie v2.9.0
- Beginning with v2.0, this package no longer maintains compatibility and feature parity with the Spatie Permission package.
- The most important feature of v2 is the possibility of Sharing Eloquent models across users.
See the Changelog for more information about what has changed recently.
Next: Installation »